Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting it Together

I am really struggling about what to pack for a country where I am planning on going snow skiing and being next to the beach at 70 degrees! I also appreciate my creature comforts (i.e. pillow and different shoes), so I am not left with much room in my suit cases (yes, I am bringing two). I also had a little scare with the airlines starting to charge for checked baggage. Since we are flying on two different airlines I have no clue what to follow! Most of all, I just want to enjoy this experience. I will have my computer with me, but do I really want to bring movies to watch? Probably not, I can't fit them!! I need to get back to packing, for some reason it is really easy for me to continue to put it off. Until next time...

1 comment:

Jennifer Kersten said...

I am just impressed that you have actually started packing. I have a small pile going in the spare bedroom but so far that only contains granola bars, my travel alarm clock, and my swimsuit. I have a big list going on in my head. I am almost done with all of my laundry, I have gotten my hair cut, I have been to the bank, and I have done some house chores. There really is a lot to do to get ready. I am hoping the packing falls into place sometime in the next 48 hours. I guess it has to.

I was planning on only bringing one suitcase but I am glad you are bringing two because now I know I can if I end up needing to.

Hang in there. I hope it all comes together soon. I am sure I will be running to the store on Saturday before the flight to get things I need!